A court-supervised conservatorship may be required in cases where an adult is unable to care for him or her self or their finances and that adult does not have a complete estate plan in place (such as a funded trust, power of attorney and/or advance health care directive). We are experienced in representing conservators, and can help guide them through the process of establishing the conservatorship, marshaling and administrating the conservatorship estate, filing required reports and accounting and appearing at court hearings on their behalf.